14th December 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is recruiting for Surveyors. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

16th December 2019, 01:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

The pay scale allotted to Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is Rs.21700 per month and the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

The last date to apply for this post is 16th January 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://npcilcareers.co.in/
19th December 2019, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited :-

During training period, you will get Rs. 10,500/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 12,500/- per month for 2nd year.

After successfully completion of training period , You will get paid as per level-3, Your Pay Band will be Rs. 21,700/- per month for the post of Surveyors in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be between 18 years to 25 years to get eligible for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Surveyors recruitment.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?