2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Pharmacist sample question papers for RRB recruitment exam

Hello Sir, I have applied for RRB recruitment exam. I have completed B.Pharma so I have applied for Pharmacist post. I need a sample papers for my written exam for this post. I have searched alot but haven’t got the papers. So, I need your help.

20th March 2018, 10:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pharmacist sample question papers for RRB recruitment exam

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. In the above question you have mentioned that you need the previous years papers of RRB pharmacist position, so in order to help you prepare for the examination I have attached a few papers below. Find the attachments below and download the papers from the given link. By solving these papers you will be able to prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist.pdf(8.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist (2).pdf(22.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist (3).pdf(23.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist (4).pdf(22.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist (5).pdf(23.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf RRB Pharmacist practice paper.pdf(1.24 MB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?