2nd March 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in any recruitment exam of Indian Railway for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student. Now I am in 2nd year. Can I write a Indian Railway exam? Is it possible? If possible what exam can I write? Please tell about that in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Internship in Indian Railway for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board exam being in 2nd year of BE (EEE)? -- [New]
  6. Recruitment exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) last year student?
  7. Does Indian Railway provides training for 2nd year ECE student?
  8. Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?
  9. Which course to opt to become a DRM officer in future after comlpetion of 12th standard?
  10. Which type of post an Arts graduate can get in Indian Railway? How to prepare for it?
  11. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  14. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  16. How should I prepare for Loco Pilot?
  17. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  18. Can I be eligible to attend for Railway Recruitment Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
24th March 2018, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in any recruitment exam of Indian Railway for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment:

Yes, you will be eligible to appear in Indian Railways Recruitment Examination's but for of some Group D level posts. As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech, you will not be eligible to apply for Graduate level examination's. Hence, you will be able to apply for below mentioned recruitment's.

>> Indian Railways Ticket Collector Recruitment

>> Indian Railways Group D Recruitment
Track man, Cabinman, Gangman, Helper-II, Leverman, Shunter, Fitter, Welder, Keyman, Porter, Switchman..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for the above mentioned recruitment's is "10th Class" from a recognized university. As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech, you can apply for above mentioned recruitment's on the basis of 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?