24th June 2016, 01:02 AM
romenof

Possibility to join ISRO/DRDO for B.Tech Mechanical students?

Hello,
Is it possible to get into ISRO or DRDO if I opt for Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech? Please tell me somebody. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join ISRO/DRDO for B.Tech Mechanical students?
  2. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  6. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  7. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  8. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture? -- [New]
  9. Possibility of becoming an Ayurvedic Practitioner after degree in Mechanical?
  10. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  11. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  12. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join internship job after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical?
  14. How to join Naval Architect after studying B.Tech mechanical
  15. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Any possibility to do MBBS after B.E(Mechanical)?
  18. Can I join B.Tech after scoring 950 marks in 12th examination?
27th June 2016, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join ISRO/DRDO for B.Tech Mechanical students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romenof View Post
Hello,
Is it possible to get into ISRO or DRDO if I opt for Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech? Please tell me somebody. Thanks in advance!
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO recruitment.

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?