14th March 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years question papers for IES exam for EEE stream

Sir/Madam, please provide the IES previous 10 years papers with solutions for EEE including materials of EEE for IES. Please send me all the papers including conventional, objective, general studies as per the new pattern and change in syllabus. Please Sir I am waiting for you reply please send to this id. Thank you Sir. My mail id: nitheesh [email protected]

15th March 2017, 06:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers for IES exam for EEE stream

Indian Engineering Services paper pattern was changed in 2017. 2017 examination is conducted and its papers of Electrical engineering is available on official website. Last few years papers of IES are also available with old paper pattern.

To download 2017 paper with new pattern, visit official website of UPSC, or click on this link 2017 papers . Here you can click on General studies and Electrical engineering.

For 2016 and before that, click this link Previous year UPSC papers .
15th March 2017, 11:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers for IES exam for EEE stream

In your question you were looking for the previous years papers for IES examination of Electrical Engineering, so in order to help you I have attached a link below. Kindly, download the papers from the given link and start solving it from now. I am sure that these papers will definitely help you to prepare for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: zip IES-EEE.zip(1,000.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf IES- EEE.pdf(158.1 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?