28th June 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Air India Air Transport Services Limited has introduced it’s Customer Agent recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited recruitment for the Customer Agent? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

29th June 2019, 04:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

To apply for the recruitment, candidates can attend the walk in interview with their filled application forms and educational documents at the given address (Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099). Candidates have to pay the application fee through demand draft in the favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD" , payable at Mumbai.
29th June 2019, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Walk-in person to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/ certificates and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.

—> No fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. You have to write your Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
29th June 2019, 09:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment is given below.

** First of all, you should visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment.

** Then you should download the application form from the official website for the post of Customer Agent.

** Then you should fill the application form carefully according to the given instructions.

** Then you should send the application at given below address.

1st Floor, GSD Complex, Near Airport Gate No.5.,
Sahar, Andheri (East), MUMBAI – 400 099
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?