21st August 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in APDCL recruitment for the Office cum Field Assistant? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment?

First of all visit the official website at () and open the "career" page. Then you have to select the job position and start filling up the application form as mentioned in the guidelines. Upload all the documents mentioned with your photographs and signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form. Also take a print out if it for future use.
28th August 2018, 07:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> You are required to apply through concerned controller officer's office for this recruitment.

>> Then concerned office will register and apply from 'Career' section of APDCL website and no other means of mode or means of application is accepted.

>> You are required to submit the below mentioned documents to the concerned office.
* Age Proof
* ID Proof
* Educational Qualification Certificate
* Proof of Domicile
* Scanned Passport size photograph and signature.
* NOC certificate for Government or Semi Government or PSU employees
* SC/ OBC/ ST/ PWD Certificate.

You may refer 5th page of the official notification for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?