7th June 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Assam Public Service Commission for the post of Junior Civil Engineer. Please tell me about the application procedure. How can I apply for this recruitment? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

9th June 2020, 02:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may fill the Application form through offline mode and send the address given below:

Postal Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022.

Cost of Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 application form is For General category candidates is Rs. 250/- and For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.apsc.nic.in/.
9th June 2020, 05:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020:-

Mode of apply - Through Offline

Job location - Assam

Postal address - Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, khanapara, Guwahati - 781022.
9th June 2020, 05:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Visit the official website and download the application form.
http://www.apsc.nic.in

••• Duly fill the form and attach all the required documents.

Documents-
Original challan for depositing application fee, age proof certificate, 10th marksheet, caste certificate, disability certificate, passport size photograph with white background, experience certificate, BPL certificate( if present).
••• Write the post applied for in bold on the envelope.

••• Application form along with all the documents must reach the below given address before 16 June.

Address:
Deputy secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, khanapara, Guwahati 781022.
9th June 2020, 10:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all necessary documents and send it to-
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati- 781022
On or before 16/06/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?