25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BECIL Legal Assistant recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in BECIL recruitment for the post of Legal Assistant. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

29th August 2019, 02:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BECIL Legal Assistant recruitment?

First of all you have to visit the official website at (http://Www.becil.com) and fill up the application form according to the instructions given. You have to attach the required documents with scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now you have to send the hard copies of the application form along with the fee to "The Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida201307 (U.P)".
29th August 2019, 03:32 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

BECIL Legal Assistant recruitment:

>> How to Apply:-

Eligible candidates may apply online at official website (direct link given below) on or before 2nd September 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.becil.com..
29th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for BECIL Legal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidate have to apply through online mode on or before 02/09/2019.

~~ The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach at the following address — Deputy General Manager (HR), Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?