4th December 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Bharat Electronics Limited has introduced it’s Contract Engineer recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for BEL recruitment for the Contract Engineer? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

5th December 2019, 04:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bel-india.in.
5th December 2019, 11:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Contract Engineer

@ You need to apply online through official website and there is no other mode of application shall be accepted.

@ Make sure you have a valid Email and Mobile Number for further communication.

@ You are required to enter the basic details like ,
* Personal Information
* Qualification
* Address Information
* Work Experience..etc.,

@ Please refer to 3rd page of the notification given below.

Click here for more detailed information
6th December 2019, 03:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

~~ Interested candidates should send an email to confirm their interest in walk-in selection by 6th November, without the confirmation mail candidates are not allowed to attend the selection process.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
6th December 2019, 10:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Contract Engineer recruitment, you are required to fill its online application by referring to the career portal of BEL i.e; http://www.bel-india.in/CareersGridb...Advertisements between 27.11.2019 to 17.12.2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?