26th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

To apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment, you have to directly walk-in to the Interview on 14.03.2019 between 9:00 am and 10:00 am at DROMI, NPOL with all original documents/ certificates supporting your academic qualifications and duly filled application form in prescribed format.

You should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised institution to be eligible to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment.
1st March 2019, 06:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (www.drdo.gov.in) and register yourself for the walk in interview. Eligible candidates will be called after getting shortlisted. Candidates can attend the walk in interview at the given address:

DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi)
2nd March 2019, 12:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

** First of all, you have to visit the official website: www.drdo.gov.in

** Then you should click on the apply option.

** Then you should read the given instructions and complete the application form according to requirement details.

** Then you should send the application form to the prescribed address in the notification.

** As per my knowledge, the Last Date to receive the Applications is 06th July 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?