13th December 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 03:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gauhati High Court

Name of the Job Position - System Assistant

>> The detailed apply instructions can be found from the notification that is attached below.

>> You are required to apply online and fill up all the details in the respective fields and then take a printout of the application form for future use.

Cost of Application:-

For ST(P) and ST(H) candidates - Rs.150/-
For PWD candidates - No Fee

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
15th December 2019, 05:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for Guwahati High Court recruitment for System Assistant, one is required to fill its online application form by referring to the official link of Guwahati High Court i.e; www.ghconline.nic.in.
Also, the cost for filling an online application for the same recruitment is Rs 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?