7th April 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, can any of you please let me know about the application cost for the post of Associate Professor in Gondwana University recruitment? I would also like to know about the procedure of how I can apply? Kindly tell me about both asap.

10th April 2020, 11:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send The Registrar, Gondwna University, Gadchiroli, M.I.D.C. Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist-Gadchiroli, PinCode-442605, Maharashtra.

Cost of Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment application form is For Open Category candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For Reserved Category candidates is Rs. 700/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://unigug.ac.in/.
10th April 2020, 04:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment:-

. Mode of apply - offline
. Postal address - the registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, MIDC Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist - Gadchiroli, Pin - 442605, Maharashtra.
. Job locatio - Maharashtra
11th April 2020, 10:10 PM
harshandshubham

Procedure to apply for Gondwana university associate professor recruitment are
1) visit the official site .
2) fill the application form on the website.
3) pay the fees of the application and submit it.
4) and take a photocopy of the admit for the future reference.
The cost of application 1000/- for an open candidate and 700/- for SC / ST/ OBC.
11th April 2020, 10:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and send it to the following address before 11th of May 2020 -

Address:
Registrar,
Gondwana University,
Gadchiroli, MIDC Road,
Complex Gadchiroli,
District-Gadchiroli, Pincode - 442605

Cost of application are as mentioned below:-
For Open category - Rs. 1000/-
For Reserved category - Rs. 700/-
13th April 2020, 12:25 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Procedure to apply for Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply Gondwana University Associate Professor recruitment:

Mode of apply: Offline

Address for applying application :The registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, MIDC Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist - Gadchiroli, Pincode - 442605, Maharashtra. India.

Application fee : General category :1,000/, and other reserved category : Rs.700/
For more information : visit .https://unigug.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?