30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Civil Judge recruitment of High Court of Gujarat. I don’t know how can I apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the procedure so that I can apply?

1st September 2019, 11:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

Procedure to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You can apply through online at the official website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr from 01.09.2019 to 30.09.2019.

—> The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- for General category candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
2nd September 2019, 11:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

Procedure to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment application form is For SC/ST/EBC/PH/ESM candidates is Rs. 500/- and For all other candidates is Rs. 1000/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
2nd September 2019, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Gujarat

Name of the Job Position - Civil Judge

>> Click on the apply online link that is given below. Then click on "Apply Now" button.

>> Then an application form will be opened and now you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields. Click on "Save button" and proceed further later.

>> Please go through 18 and 19th pages of the official notification for more detailed information of "How to apply instructions".

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?