6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that MAHADISCOM has introduced it’s Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for MAHADISCOM recruitment for the Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

10th August 2019, 08:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

To apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Trainee (Civil) Engineer recruitment 2019, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.mahadiscom.in by 20.08.2019. Further, no other mode of application will be accepted.

Further, the cost of online application will be as below :-

* For applications made under Open Category : Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges.

* For applications made under Reserved Category : Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges.

* For applications made under Person with Disabilities and ‘Ex-Serviceman’ category :- Nil.
10th August 2019, 10:49 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 20 August 2019.

>> Application Fee:-

Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges.

Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- + Transaction Charges.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mahadiscom.in.
11th August 2019, 12:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

MAHADISCOM has released a notification regarding filling of 450 Diploma Engineer Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies.

Eligible candidates may apply online by logging in to MAHADISCOM's website, http://www.mahadiscom.in/ from 7th August to 20th August, 2019.

For more detail information check their official notice.
11th August 2019, 03:01 AM
Incredible Chinnu

How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee Recruitment :

<> Before going to get the procedure for how to apply for Trainee you must see the below details.

Import Dates :

<> Starting date to fill the Online Application form : 07.08.19

<> Last date to fill the application form : 20.08.19

<> Date/Month of the exam : During August 2019

Total number of vacancies : 450 posts.

For all the above mentioned posts you must have completed graduation B.E/B.tech from the recognized university.

Age should be below 30 years for Diploma Engineer

35 years for Graduate Engineer

There by you can go through the official website and click on the Apply online to get filled all the required fieds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?