1st September 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Combined Auditor recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I would like to know about the procedure of application. Kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost.

4th September 2020, 09:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

The procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 is online.

You can start by going to the website http://www.ossc.gov.in/ and then click on "Click here for online Application" at the top of the page. Once you click on it, a new page will open to click on "For Registration". You need to register on the website and then had to follow the other instructions to fill the application form.

The cost of application form for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 is Rs.200 which should be paid through online.
4th September 2020, 02:46 PM
My true support

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 are:
1) Go through the official link www.ossc.gov.in.
2) Fill the application form and fill the details without any
mistake.
3) Pay the application fee and re-check it carefully.
4) Submit the form and take a print of admit card.

Note: Fill the application form before Last date to
apply 28 September 2020.

** Cost of application form through online is 200/-.

For more information and updates go through the link
4th September 2020, 03:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 is given below.

1.Go to the website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e
http://www.ossc.gov.in/

2.In the What is New section of the home page, you will find Indicative Advertisement for the post of Combined Auditor.

3.Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions.

4.Eligible aspirants must open the application form.

5.Enter the mandatory fields with your details and upload the required documents.

6.Pay the fee and submit the application form.

7.Take a hard copy of the form for future usage
4th September 2020, 04:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 Application form is For General category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For Other category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
4th September 2020, 07:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020 and Cost of application:-

Procedure:-

1 - First go to the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission
@www.ossc.gov.in

2 - In the what is New Section of the home page you will find indicative advertisement for the post of combined auditor.

3 - Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions.

4 - Eligible aspirants must open the application form.

5 - Enter the mandatory fields with your details and upload the required documents.

6 - Pay the fee and submit the application form.

7 - Take a hard copy of the form for future usage.

Cost of application:-

General / EWS/ OBC ( Creamy Layer ): Rs 200/-

OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ): RS 0/-

SC/ST: Rs. 0/-
4th September 2020, 08:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Auditor recruitment 2020:-

> First of all, check out the OSSC Official website www.ossc.giv.in
> Then the home page is displayed on the screen.
> Click on the detailed advertisement for the post of a combined auditor and click on it.
> Next, click on the SSC auditor recruitment 2020 PDF.
> If the candidates are eligible and go to click on the online application form link.
> Then fill all the necessary details.
> At last, click on the register button.
> Pay the required application fee.
> download and submit to the ossc auditor application form.

Application form

Cost of application:-
. General - Rs. 200/-
. SC/AT- no fee
5th September 2020, 12:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) recruitment for Combined Auditors, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the official link of Odisha SSC i.e; www.ossc.gov.in.

Further, the last date for filling an application for the same recruitment is 28.09.2020 (11:55 PM).

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is is Rs. 200/- Further, SC/ST and PWD category candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?