1st September 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Field Assistant recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I don’t know about the procedure so please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

4th September 2020, 12:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply for this recruitment you can visit their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020 Application form is For General & OBC Category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST Category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
4th September 2020, 03:38 PM
My true support

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020 are:
1) Go through the official link www.ossc.gov.in.
2) Login first and Fill the application form without any
mistake.
3) Pay the application fee of 200/- .
4) Submit the application form and take a print of admit
Card.

For more information and updates go through the link
4th September 2020, 06:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidates can apply online through the official website OSSC-www.ossc.gov in on or before 29 September 2020.

** Application Fee:

For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.200/-.

No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
4th September 2020, 08:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020:-

> Which is the official website of OSSC we.ossc.gov.in

> Search for the recruitment tab.

> Click on the ossc notification and clear details.

> click on the online application link and enter all the required details.

> Submit the application along with the scanned copies of a relevant documents before the last date.

Apply online
4th September 2020, 08:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission : www.ossc.gov.in

°°° Search for the recruitment in Tab on the homepage when you visit this website.

°°°Click on the OSSC notification and refer all the clear details.

°°° Click on the online application link and enter all your details such as name, father's name, educational qualification etc.

°°° Submit the application along with the scanned copies of relevant documents such as 10th standard pass certificate and marksheet, bachelor degree certificate in any branch of bio science pass certificate and marksheet, caste certificate, disability certificate etc.
4th September 2020, 09:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020:-

Candidates can apply online through the official website of OSSC - www.ossc.gov.in on before 29 September 2020. In a bid to apply for the posts, candidates must register their valid e-mail and mobile number while applying through online and keep same active till completion of this recruitment process to receive important message message from the commission related to the recruitment . You can check the notification link for details in this regard.
4th September 2020, 10:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Field Assistant recruitment 2020 is given below.

1.Visit of official site-
http://www.ossc.gov.in/

2. Register yourself .
3. Apply for post you are eligible .
4. Pay application fee.
5. Take a printout of final submission.
5th September 2020, 12:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

An application for Odisha SSC recruitment for Field Assistants can be made online by filling its online application form by referring to the link www.ossc.gov.in by 28.09.2020 (11:55 PM).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?