5th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply for the recruitment of Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee post? How can I apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th February 2020, 10:17 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020 is Interested Candidates may appear for Skill Test along with Application form, resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of skill Test.

Cost of Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.prl.res.in/.
6th February 2020, 05:40 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment?

Interested And Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?