29th January 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Reserve Bank of India has introduced it’s Junior Engineer recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Reserve Bank of India recruitment for the Junior Engineer? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

10th February 2019, 10:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Reserve Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Apply link is given below and unfortunately the last date for receipt of applications is over.

Click here to Apply

Click here for More Details
12th February 2019, 09:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

Procedure to apply?

Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online only through RBI Recruitment portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 30/01/2019.

For getting more information you can visit this website www.rbi.org.in.
13th February 2019, 12:45 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

>> Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 27th January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.

For more information, you can visit the link https://www.rbi.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?