17th March 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that State Health Society Bihar has introduced its Executive Assistant recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for State Health Society Bihar recruitment for the Executive Assistant? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

20th March 2020, 08:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment Application form is For General/ OBC category Candidates is Rs. 300/- and For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.health.bih.nic.in/.
20th March 2020, 09:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment:-

Click on the official link.

Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible.

If eligible, click on the online link.

Duly filled in all the details asked for.

Attach scanned copies of document, signature, and photographs where required.

Pay application fee as per your category.

Submit the application form and take a printout for future.
20th March 2020, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for state health society Bihar executive assistant recruitment-

Check State Health Society, Bihar official site at
statehealthsocietybihar.org

From here go to the recruitment section.

Over there you will find the advertisement for the executive assistant vacancies.

Open and read the information in it. And then if you are eligible, fill the application form.

Recheck the total details, you have entered.

And finally, submit it before the closing date.

Here I have attached the file-
21st March 2020, 02:34 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for State Health Society Bihar Executive Assistant recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://statehealthsocietybihar.org before 07th of April 2020.

Job Location - Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?