19th September 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

To apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.tancem.com) and fill up the online application form. Fill up the details carefully and submit all the documents required. Upload your signature and photograph and then submit the form. Also take a print out of the form and there is no application fee.
21st September 2018, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

TANCEM refers to Tamil Nadu Cement Coorporation limited and as per the TANCEM 2018 recruitment notification, to apply for the same recruitment you need to follow the procedure mentioned below :

You need to download the applications from the link www.tancem.com career portal. Eligible candidates should send their filled in applications along with the copies of self-attested documents/testimonials in a cover with superscription of“Application for the Post of.........................................“to the following address by Post/Courier.

* Address --> The Senior Manager/Dy.Collector
Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited,
LLA Buildings, 2nd Floor,
No.735, Anna Saalai, Chennai 600 002.

Further, the last date to apply for the same recruitment is 10.10.2018 and hence you must fill and send your application form by the final date mentioned above.

For more detailed information regarding the TANCEM recruitment, you can refer to the link www.tancem.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?