6th March 2018, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Civil Services exam of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this exam? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

28th March 2018, 07:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018? Cost of application?

The last date to apply for Civil Services examination 2018 is already over. There is no possibility to apply for this year examination. You need to wait for next year notification of this examination.

Once notification is released, you can apply for this examination at official website of Union Public Service Commission. The cost of application fee is Rs 100. SC/ST candidates and female candidates are exempted from application fee.
29th March 2018, 01:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018? Cost of application?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC.

The last date of filling the online application for 2018 examination is over.

So, you are not eligible to apply for 2018. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th March 2018, 05:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services examinations are held by UPSC once every year for recruitment of administrative officers like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. . The same examination is held in three stages which includes Preliminary test followed by Mains and Personal interview.

As far as you are concerned about filling an application form for Civil Services examination 2018 then I would like to let you know that you can not apply for the same examination now as the last date to fill the application form for Civil Services examination 2018 has passed which was 6th March 2018. For your information, I would like to let you know that the application fee for Civil Services examination is Rs 100.00. Further, female candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.

For more details regarding Civil Services examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
29th March 2018, 07:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts various examination like Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam, CAPF exam etc.

Requirements of this exam:

Academic qualification: Graduates in any discipline can apply for this examination.

Age criteria: 21-32 years. Reserved category candidates can avail upper age relaxation.

The different stages of this exam:

Preliminary examination.

Main examination.

Personal Interview.

Last date for online application of 2018 Civil Services exam is over. You can apply for exam in 2019 at official website of UPSC.
29th March 2018, 08:49 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

The procedure to apply online for civil service examination is simple but before that you must know the eligibility conditions asked by the board to apply for this exam and if you find yourself eligible for this exam then you must follow the procedure given below :

>> Visit at the official website of UPSC Board which is - http://www.upsc.gov.in/

>> Go to Recruitment Menu and select - Online Recruitment Application in drop down list
>> An application form will be opened and you have fill up all your required details asked in the application form.

>> Provide proper personal details, educational qualification details, other details like attempts then save application form.

>> After completing the details finally you need to make payment of application form that is the last stage you have to complete so go to that option and choose payment mode.

>> You may pay application fee through any of the net banking, debit card, ATM card etc. and submit your application form and save the registration number and password for future reference.

>> Print the application form for future use. Candidate should know that application fee is rs. 100/- for General and OBC category candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
30th March 2018, 11:32 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to apply for UPSC Civil Services examination then it is quite easy as the application form for the same is filled online on the link www.upsconline.nic.in . Also, the cost of application fee is Rs. 100.00. Further, all female candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.

But, one thing I would like to let you know that the application procedure for Civil Services examination 2018 has lasted on 6th March 2018 which begun from 7th February 2018 so you cannot apply for Civil Services examination 2018.

For more detail regarding Civil Services examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.nic.in.
30th March 2018, 12:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Civil Services examination is given as below:

>>Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

>>Then click on the link of online application for Civil Services.

>>You will be redirected to www.upsconline.nic.in.

>>At this website, you need to register for the exam then provide personal details, upload photograph and signature and pay the application fee.

>>The application fee is Rs 100 for General and OBC creamy layer candidates. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from application fee. You can not apply for 2018 exam as last date was 6th March, 2018.
30th March 2018, 01:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S Officers.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The application fee is Rs 100 for general category. Girls candidates are exempted from any fee.

To get more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th March 2018, 03:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for UPSC Civil Services 2018 examination at UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in once, the online applications are invited after the release of the notification. The application fee for UPSC Civil Services examination is Rs. 100/- and the female/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
30th March 2018, 04:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Civil Services exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for various post such as IPS, IAS, ISO, IFO, etc.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must be passed graduation degree n any discipline.

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Candidate age limit between 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Cost of application form is Rs 100. The submission of application form is over. So, start prepare for next year.
30th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by UPSC for recruitment to various civil services of the Government of India, including the IAS, IFS, IPS.

The selection procedure to apply for UPSC Civil Services exam:

Preliminary Examination (Objective Type).

Mains Examination (Written).

Interview (Personality Test).

Cost of application form is Rs 100. But this year the date of submission form is over. So you can apply for UPSC Civil Services exam for next year.
31st March 2018, 12:03 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The last date of online application for 2018 Civil Service is over. So, you are not eligible to apply for 2018 examination now.

The application fee for the Preliminary stage is Rs 100 there is fee exemption for reserved category and girls candidates.

So, you have to wait for the next year if you want to get an I.A.S, I.P.S officer job. For more information log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in.
31st March 2018, 03:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that the application date to apply for Civil Services Examination 2018 is already over. Now, to apply for the said examination, you must have to wait for the next year.
To apply for the examination, you need to visit and register at the official website of UPSC. The cost of application for the examination is Rs. 100/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?