18th February 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPSC-IAS recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that UPSC IAS recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this eligibility test of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 01:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC-IAS recruitment?

Eligible candidates can fill the application form and submit it online through the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 18 March 2019. Detailed instruction for filling up online applications are available on official website of UPSC.
23rd February 2019, 07:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To apply for UPSC IAS recruitment 2019 i.e; the Civil Services examination 2019, all you need to do is to refer to the link www.upsconline.nic.in by the last date of online application process i.e; 18.03.2019 till 06:00PM.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd February 2019, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPSC IAS Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for UPSC IAS recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Services - Indian Administrative Services

>> You are required to click on the below "Link" that is given below.

>> Click here for Part 1 and Click here for Part 2 tabs are available in the link that is given.

>> If you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment in between the date 19th February, 2019 and 18th March, 2019. You are required to fill the details with proper information and take a printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?