1st December 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

3rd December 2019, 01:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below or Offline in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents send to office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.

Cost of West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 270/- and For SC/ST category candidates of West Bengal is only Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.policewb.gov.in.
4th December 2019, 12:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police

Name of the Job Position - Staff Officer cum Instructor

<> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode only from the official website or from below apply online link.

>> You also need to fill up information and upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.

>> Also you are required to make the fee payment according to your category and please go through 9th point in 5th page of the notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?