7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a RTO officer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th class. I want to become a RTO officer. Please tell me how I can? I am belonging to SC caste and I am from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. My Gmail is [email protected]. I hope you can reply me fast.

8th July 2017, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a RTO officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th class. I want to become a RTO officer. Please tell me how I can? I am belonging to SC caste and I am from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. My Gmail is [email protected]. I hope you can reply me fast.
RTO Examination is known as Regional Transport Officer Examination. This examination is conduct by Public service commission.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate must complete Graduation/Bachelor’s degree in any subject or Engineering degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized institute/university/Collages.

The candidate age should 21 years to 30 years for General candidates and for OBC candidates for 21 years to 33 years and for SC\ST candidates 21 years to 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?