11th February 2016, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get NOC from U.P. State Government for AICTE approval?

I am working in an Engineering college in Greater Noida. Initially, college was affiliated from U.P.T.U. Lucknow. But, in 2014, affiliation is transferred to Cental University IMU Chennai. But for AICTE approval it is mandatory to get NOC from both the universities and from both the state government.
Kindly, tell me the exact procedure to get NOC from state government.

27th September 2017, 12:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get NOC from U.P. State Government for AICTE approval?

You should contact the concerned university and ask for NOC. You can give an written application to the concerned university with all the details or even talk with the head of the university.

There is no open process for it and you need to talk in person who deals with all these situations. If you fulfill all the criteria, then you should get it easily. You can also complain about it on PG portal, if they are not cooperating.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?