22nd March 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian army after MBBS?

Hi sir i want to join Indian army .i want to know proper procedure and I want to know proper life style.i want to know pg opportunity after joining Indian army or navy my email address beniwalankush@ gmail.com

24th March 2022, 11:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian army after MBBS?

To join Indian Army after MBBS ,you have to appear before the interview board constituted by the DGAFMS.

The salary of MBBS doctor in Indian Army is 10.8lakhs.
26th March 2022, 11:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to join the Indian Army after MBBS is you have to apply for the Medical Corps - Short Service Commission. You will be called to appear before the interview board which is conducted by the DGAFMS. After clearing the interview you will undergo a medical examination, if found fit you will be given training for a year, after which you will be commissioned as a Captain in Army and equivalent ranks in the Navy, and the Air Force.
27th March 2022, 03:06 AM
Msdhoni02

Procedure to join the Indian army after MBBS?

1. First of all, in order to join the army, one who has completed MBBS must have passed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - NEET PG entrance exam to pursue Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), or PG DIploma in AFMS PG medical admissions.

28th March 2022, 12:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If a candidate wants to work in an army after MBBS then they have to apply for Army Medical Corps - Short Service Commission after completing MBBS.

They will be called to appear before the interview board constituted by the DGAFMS .

After clearing the interview , they have to undergo medical examination.

The Armed Forces offer prestigious and professionally satisfying career for doctors as commissioned officers with high status.

Average Indian Army doctor salary is र 10.8 lacs for 3 to 14 years of experience.
28th March 2022, 02:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The Army Medical Corps under the Government of India annually offers short service commission for MBBS graduates who have passed the course in the first or second attempt and have completed internship as an officer. The candidate must have obtained permanent registration from any State Medical Council or the Medical Council of India.

Eligible candidates will be called for an interview by the board officers at the Army Hospital, Delhi, in order to assess the suitability and merit for granting short service commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The final selection will be on the basis of medical fitness examination.

The selected candidates can get posting in any part of the country in the Army, Navy or Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?