26th December 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and other details to apply for SSC CAPF GD Constable recruitment?

Hello everyone, Can I know about the qualification which is required to apply in SSC CAPF GD Constable recruitment? Kindly let me know all relevant details regarding this post. Thank you!

30th December 2018, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and other details to apply for SSC CAPF GD Constable recruitment?

As per your request, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the qualification and many other related information.

Hence, download the file from the given link and go through the file carefully, so that you don't miss any important detail.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CAPF GD Constable recruitment.pdf(279.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?