17th December 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Electronics Senior Assistant post in Airports Authority of India recruitment. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

21st December 2018, 08:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment?

Qualification Required to apply for Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Airports Authority of India

Name of the Job Position - Senior Assistant (Electronics)

>> You must have completed Diploma in Telecommunication or Electronics or Radio Engineering course from a recognized institute.

>> And also you should have 2 years of relevant experience in the concerned stream.

Click here for More Details
21st December 2018, 07:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for Airports Authority of India Electronics Senior Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in electronics/telecommunication/radio engineering from a recognized college/university. You must have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field. You should not have any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?