2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Dear friends, I need to know about the qualification which is required to apply for the recruitment of Scale-I Assistant Manager in National Housing Bank. Can any of you kindly tell me about the qualification?

5th September 2020, 10:05 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/ PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 04:49 PM
My true support

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Qualifications required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale - l assistant manager recruitment are:
1) Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% Mark's or a full time degree in any discipline with aggregate 50% marks from a recognised university or Equivalent Grade.
2)Candidate possessing Qualifications of Chartered accountant/ CMA / Company Secretary may also apply.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 09:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is given below.

1.Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
or
Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.

2.Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18/9/2020.
5th September 2020, 09:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment:-

Educational qualification:-

Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or master's degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.

Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant / ICWAI / CS may also apply.
5th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for National housing Bank scale 1 assistant manager recruitment the candidate should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or master's degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the government.

°°° Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
nhb.org.in
5th September 2020, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate or Master's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

There are total 16 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is on 18th September 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nhb.org.in
6th September 2020, 12:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is that you must possess a Chartered Accountant, ICWAI, CS or must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned field with a minimum of 60% marks or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from a recognized board.

The last date to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is 18th September 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?