22nd December 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment?

Hi, I came to know about the recruitment of West Bengal PSC for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I want to know what qualifications are required for applying this recruitment.

24th December 2019, 03:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/.
24th December 2019, 07:55 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment?

West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment:

## Educational Qualification:

i) Must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.

ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential requirement.
25th December 2019, 11:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Motor Vehicles Inspector

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must also meet the required Height, Chest and Weight criteria according to the category.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
26th December 2019, 09:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment -

* Qualification

Candidate's should possess Diploma in an automobile or mechanical engineering from a recognized university approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or it's equivalent.

Candidate's age limit should be between 18 to 39 years.

For more information log on to official website www.pcswbonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?