21st August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?

sir i am pass the intermediate with 60% marks my age is still 19 running could you please tell me can i eligible for indian navy or indian airforce or indian army

25th August 2014, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am pass the intermediate with 60% marks my age is still 19 running could you please tell me can i eligible for indian navy or indian airforce or indian army

Yes , You can apply for NDA exam .

National defence academy is conducted by union public service commission twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

The number of post of 2014 NDA exam are-

National Defence Academy: 320
Army: 208 posts
Navy: 42posts
Air Force: 70posts
Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55posts
Total: 375 Posts

Candidate who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA Exam . Without having Mathematics and Physics subject student are eligible for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post .

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Only Indian Citizenship candidate can apply here .

Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test , Physical Test , Medical Test and Personal Interview .

Notification for NDA II Exam , 2014:-

Date of Notification: 21st June 2014
Last date for submission of application: 21st July 2014
Date of Examination: 28th September 2014

http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th August 2014, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?

To join in Indian Navy and Airforce, you need to appear for the NDA exam. The NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian army, navy and airforce.

Eligibility for NDA exam :-

1.You must be a citizen of India.

2.You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

3.You must be an unmarried male candidate.

4.You must have completed the Intermediate or equivalent course from a recognised board.

You have mentioned that presently your age is in between 19-20 years. So, you are not eligible to appear for the NDA exam.
27th August 2014, 12:32 AM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

NDA stands for National defence academy. This exam is conducted by union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year. The NDA Examination is conducted for the selection of candidates in the following wings : Indian Air, Force Indian Navy, and Indian Army.

The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Navy and Indian Air Force wings is 12th standard pass with main subjects of Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board.

Age of candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years. No any Age Relaxation for Reserved category. And only unmarried male candidates are eligible for it. Girls are not eligible for NDA exam..

A candidate must be a citizen of India.

A Candidate must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy.

Selection process :-

1) Written Test
2) Physical Test
3) Medical Test
4) Personal Interview .

Date of NDA exam is 28th September 2014.

For more details about NDA exam - Click here

Regards
~DKG~
28th August 2014, 10:41 PM
SHAHAPURKAR

Smile Re: Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4633101]sir i am pass the intermediate with 60% marks my age is still 19 running could you please tell me can i eligible for indian navy or indian airforce or indian army AND I AM PURSUING IN F.Y.BCOM
21st June 2015, 06:21 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

The eligibility criteria of Indian Air Force is listed below:-

You should have completed 12th with physics and maths from a recognized board.
Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.
You should be Indian.
You marital status should be single.
No age relaxation cast category.
Girls are not allowed.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy is listed below:-

Your age should be in between 19-22 years.
Candidate is selected according to the performance of academic and co-circular activities.
If the candidate is selected then he is called for SSB interview and then after medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?