19th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Hindustan Copper Limited Executive for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited Executive recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

23rd February 2019, 05:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Hindustan Copper Limited Executive for an SC candidate?

SC/ST candidates applying for Hindustan Copper Limited Executive recruitment will get relaxation of 5% in their qualifying marks.

They will also get age relaxation of 5 years on the maximum age limit. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply.

Web: http://www.hindustancopper.comon
23rd February 2019, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Hindustan Copper Limited Executive for an SC candidate?

There is will be age relaxation and marks relaxation of 5% for the eligibility criteria. Just make sure you have got the caste certificate from the concerned authority. You can also avail application at the concessional rates being an SC category candidate.

In addition to the above benefit, you will also be eligible for reservation according to the caste category you belong to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?