28th December 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Relaxations available under the UPSC NDA & NA examination 2021 for the reserved candidates

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the NDA & NA examination of the UPSC for 2021 as I am interested in the Defence. I would like to know what are the relaxations available under this examination as I belong to the reserved category. Please let me know asap.

29th December 2020, 01:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxations available under the UPSC NDA & NA examination 2021 for the reserved candidates

No, Relaxation are not available under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) NDA (National Defence Academy) & NA examination 2021 for the Reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
29th December 2020, 01:45 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Relaxations available under the UPSC NDA & NA examination 2021 for the reserved candidates

Yes, Relaxation available under the UPSC NDA & NA examination 2021 for the reserved Candidates as not in seats but for age limit they have relaxation.

For more information and updates go the link below
upsc.gov.in.
29th December 2020, 09:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There will be no relaxation for reserved category candidates in NDA & NA examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages ( Written and SSB ). Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information regarding the examination pattern and syllabus for the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th December 2020, 09:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no form of relaxation or reservation available for any category candidates when appearing for NDA (National Defense Academy) and NA (Naval Academy) examination.er

For complete details regarding NDA & NA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th December 2020, 01:51 PM
Thik Hai

UPSC NDA & NA examination 2021:

** Yes, relaxation are available under this examination for Reserved category candidates.

You can get fee exemption.

** Application Fee:

Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ST Candidates).

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?