12th March 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirement to join Indian Navy? Facilities for SC students?

I have completed b.com . can i join in indian navy, which type of requirement require for indian navy to join it ????
You will be going to provide any facilities for sc students?????

14th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirement to join Indian Navy? Facilities for SC students?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy because to apply for this examination, you must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and only science stream candidates are eligible to apply. There is no facilities for SC students. Qualification and age limits is common to all and there is no special relaxation for reserved categories.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that aspirant should have completed B.Sc degree with Physics/Mathematics or B.E from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirant age should be between 19-22 years. But you are eligible to apply for Indian Army Examination.
14th March 2015, 03:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.com . can i join in indian navy, which type of requirement require for indian navy to join it ????
You will be going to provide any facilities for sc students?????
No, B.Com candidate are not eligible for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy through CDS exam:-

Indian Naval Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Age criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian Navy after completion of your B.Com course. To be eligible to join in Indian Navy, you need to appear in CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must be in between 19-22 years old.

3. You must have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised university.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

Being a B.Com graduate, you are not eligible to appear in CDS (Indian Navy) examination and you cannot join in Indian Navy after completion of your B.Com course.
11th February 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height and weight for joining Indian navy???what are the tasks to join Indian navy???
24th February 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm 18 right now, born in 23-9-1999 and I'm writing 2nd pu exam this year and thinking of going into b.e (engineering) and it'd take about 4 years to complete my course, am I eligible to apply for Indian navy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?