17th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for Diploma Nurse?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Nursing and I want to apply in JSSHS recruitment of Nursing Officer. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

20th February 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for Diploma Nurse?

Requirements to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment.

You must have passed 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized institute/Board.
You must have 'A' Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
You must have a certificate in Midwifery.
You should be a able to speak/understand Hindi language.
You should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.
Maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years and 40 years for Departmental employees as on 30/11/2018.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned official website.
www.jsshs.org
21st February 2019, 09:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for Diploma Nurse?

Requirements to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board and you should have A-Grade certificate in Nursing and certificate in Midwifery from a recognised institute.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 32 years.
21st February 2019, 04:47 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society (JSSHS) Nursing Officer recruitment:

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:

Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. and A‟ Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution Certificate in Midwifery.

Should be a able to speak/understand Hindi.

Should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.

Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit http://jsshs.org.
21st February 2019, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for this JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Officer

>> You should have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university or board. And 'A' Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution. Certificate in Midwifery.

>> You must be able to speak or understand Hindi and should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.

Hence, you should meet the above mentioned criteria after successful completion of Diploma in Nursing course.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?