6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering course and I want to apply in MAHADISCOM recruitment of Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

10th August 2019, 05:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

In order to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment, candidates should have completed their diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
10th August 2019, 08:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

The basic requirements to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer (Civil) Trainee recruitment 2019 are as below :-

* You should be a domicile of Maharashtra State.

* Your age must lie within 30 years by 20.08.2019. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.mahadiscom.in/wp-content...1.08.2019..pdf.
10th August 2019, 10:51 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment:

** Requirements to Apply:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.

>> Maximum Age:- 30 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mahadiscom.in.
11th August 2019, 12:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for this job:

Education- Diploma in Civil Engineering.

Age- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 20th August, 2019.

Application fee- Rs.500/- with transaction charge. For reserved category Rs.250/- with transaction charge.

Job location: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd., Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?