15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?

Hello friends,I am 21 years old candidate and completed my BCom(H). I want to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in MPSC.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  3. Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment? Details of written test?
  5. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  6. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
  7. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  8. What are the benefits of becoming a Sales Tax Inspector through MPSC recruitment? Job details of Sales Tax Inspector?
  9. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  10. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  11. How many vacancies are there in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  12. Requirements to apply for NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom General graduate? -- [New]
  13. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  14. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  15. MPSC application is not accepted if graduate degree is done from a different state?
  16. MPSC syllabus of sales tax inspector?
  17. What is the eligible percentage in SI posting? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?
16th July 2018, 08:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. The age of the candidate should be 18 to 38 years. Height of the candidate should be 165 cms and for women it is 157 cms. Candidate must be an Indian citizen and must be physically fit.

Direct link to apply: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
17th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?

Requirements to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. The basic qualification required is given below,

Name of the Job Position - State Tax Inspector

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed Graduation (Any discipline) from a recognized university.

>> As you have completed B.Com (H) course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Knowledge of Marathi is required in order to apply.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
17th July 2018, 10:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is given below.

You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01st June 2018.

Physical Standards should be as follows:

For Male candidate:-

Height-165 cm

Chest-79 cm plus 5 cm on expansion

For Female candidate:

Height-157 cm

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Remove *
6th August 2018, 10:23 PM
Narendra2121

Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in relevant discipline and Degree of Statutory Trust from a recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?