16th November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

I am a BA graduate and I have heard about National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Lower Division Clerk?

19th November 2019, 12:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

The requirements to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years and the typing speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer.

The application fee cost is Rs.300 which you can pay online and I am also giving you the website through which you can apply that is www.niced.org.in
19th November 2019, 01:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

The requirements required to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below:-

:-You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board of education.
:-You should have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
:-You must have attained the age of 18 years but should not be more than 27 years of age.
:-Age relaxation is offered to ex-serviceman as per Goveernment of India rules in force.

You can visit the website www.niced.org.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?