29th June 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Diploma Multi-Purpose Health Worker?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker and I want to apply in Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment of Purpose Health Worker. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th June 2019, 12:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Diploma Multi-Purpose Health Worker?

Requirements required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Sikkim Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Purpose Health Worker

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Should have passed 10th Class from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose health worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum of 18 months from a recognized university with the State Nursing Council.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> The minimum required age is 18 years
>> Upper Age allowed is 40 years.
>> And Age criteria is considered as on 30th April, 2019 in terms of Notification No:M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III Dt: 03/07/2017.

Other requirements:-

>> Knowledge of any of the state languages
>> Should be conversant with the customs and usages of the Sikkim.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply link
30th June 2019, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Diploma Multi-Purpose Health Worker?

As you have mentioned that you need the details about the Requirements to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Diploma Multi-Purpose Health Worker. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to fine the details regarding the same and many other important information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SPSC Recruitment 2019.pdf(255.8 KB, 0 views)
30th June 2019, 05:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The basic requirements to apply for Sikkim PSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ANM recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie in between 18 years to 40 years as on 30.04.2019. Provision of age relaxation is available for candidates from reserved category.

* You must have completed your Class 10th followed with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum period of 18 (eighteen) months from any recognized institute and registered with the State Nursing Council.

* You must have knowledge of any of the State Languages. Also, you must be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official website of Sikkim PSC i.e; http://www.spscskm.gov.in/.
30th June 2019, 07:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to Apply:

>> Candidates should have 10th Class with Diploma (Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM).

>> Candidates Should have knowledge of any of the State Language

>> Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.

As you have diploma in Multiple purpose health worker, you are eligible to apply.
30th June 2019, 08:55 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Sikkim public service commission purpose health worker :

>>You should have completed 10th with diploma in multi purpose health worker female /ANM with minimum period of 18 month with good academic record from the recognized university.

>>Must have knowledge in the customs and usage of sikkim.

>>You need to have knowledge in local languages.

>>Age should be in between these limits.

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 40 years as on 30/04/2019.
1st July 2019, 01:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is Candidate must have 10th passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker Training with minimum period of 18 months from any recognized institute. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.spscksm.gov.in..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?