16th November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Computer Engineers in National Institute of Fashion Technology?

Respected Sir, I came to know that National Institute of Fashion Technology is published the notification of Computer Engineer recruitment. I am planning to apply for this recruitment. I just want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

19th November 2019, 01:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Computer Engineers in National Institute of Fashion Technology?

The salary package of Computer Engineers in National Institute of Fashion Technology is in-between Rs.9300 - Rs.34800 per month.

There are total 13 posts available and the application fee cost is Rs.500 for general category and for reserved category there is no application fee. The minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.nift.ac.in
19th November 2019, 03:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Computer Engineers in National Institute of Fashion Technology?

Pay scale allotted to National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment is Level - 10.

Vacancies are available in National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment is 13 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nift.ac.in/.
19th November 2019, 07:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

National Institute Of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment -

Salary package allotted for the ppst of Computer Engineer available under NIFT is Rs 9,300 to Rs 39,100 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
19th November 2019, 09:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The proposed salary package for appointments made under NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) job opening for Computer Engineers is as per the Pay Level/PB-02 ( 7th CPC) , Rs 9300-Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (6th CPC).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://nift.ac.in/sites/default/fil...ct%20Rectt.pdf.
20th November 2019, 02:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Computer Engineers in National Institute of Fashion Technology :-

You will get paid as per level - 7, Your Pay Band will be Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- for the post of Computer Engineer in National Institute of Fashion Technology.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?