14th March 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Entry Operators in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute?

Respected Sir, I came to know that the Translation Health Science And Technology Institute has published the notification of Data Entry Operator recruitment. I am planning to apply for this recruitment. I just want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this department. Please tell me immediately.

17th March 2020, 02:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Entry Operators in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute?

The salary package of Data Entry Operators in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute is in-between Rs.29200 - Rs.92300 per month. There are total 6 vacancies available for this post and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.thsti.in
18th March 2020, 11:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Entry Operators in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute?

Average salary package of data entry operators in translation health science and Technology Institute is rupees 174,120.
However, with experience this is salary may increase.
18th March 2020, 11:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Data Entry Operators in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute:-

Pay scale - RS. 35000/- (per month)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?