24th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Inspector through TNPSC?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Inspector in TNPSC. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of TNPSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

29th October 2018, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Inspector through TNPSC?

The salary package or pay scale of TNPSC Junior Inspector is Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 65500/- per month.

You should have passed SSC/ HSC from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment.
29th October 2018, 10:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for Junior Inspector through TNPSC will get a salary pay between Rs. 20,600 to Rs 65,500 (level 10 pay scale). Candidates must have passed Class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for Junior Inspector recruitment through TNPSC. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the TNPSC i.e. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Last date to apply for same is 21 November 2018.

TNPSC Official notification is
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notification...otyfn_JICS.pdf
29th October 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Inspector in TNPSC. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of TNPSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department is given below:

Scale of Pay: Level 10: Rs 20,600 – Rs 65,500

There are 30 numbers of vacancies available in the TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department. Interested candidates have to apply on or before 21st November, 2018 for the TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department recruitment. The TNPSC website link is given Click Here
29th October 2018, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for the position of Junior Inspector in TNPSC:

The detailed information about the pay scale or salary offered for the position of Junior Inspector in TNPSC recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Inspector

>> Pay Scale or Salary Offered:-
@ Level 10
@ Pay - Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- per month

Go through the below attached notification for more details of this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?