25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Assistant HR post in ONGC?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Assistant HR post recruitment of ONGC. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

28th July 2019, 01:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Assistant HR post in ONGC?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Assistant HR in ONGC, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.
28th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure for Assistant HR post in ONGC:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Merit basis and Document Verification.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
28th July 2019, 06:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is recruiting for various positions.

For the post of Assistant HR, candidates must have a Bachelors degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a government recognized Institute. The applicants must have scored minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.

Selections for the same would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
28th July 2019, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates in ONGC Assistant HR recruitment would be purely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. A merit list would be prepared thereon. In case of similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
Required qualification to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment, the candidate should have passed BA/BBA from any recognized university.

More information is available at;
https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/co...ecc4cdb-mMpvLS
29th July 2019, 03:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have applied for Assistant HR post recruitment of ONGC. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has released notification assistant HR 125 posts post in ONGC. Those who completed their B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University are eligible to apply. Selection criteria for Assistant HR post in ONGC 2019 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
31st July 2019, 05:23 PM
pagolworld

For the post of Assistant HR, candidates must have a Bachelors degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a government recognized Institute. The applicants must have scored minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?