31st January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Junior Mechanical Engineers in TANUVAS?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Junior Mechanical Engineers post recruitment of TANUVAS. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

31st January 2020, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Junior Mechanical Engineers in TANUVAS?

Selection criteria for Junior Mechanical Engineers in TANUVAS are as follows:-
Written Test
Skill Test

Application fee-
For GT/MBC/ DC/ BC candidate- Rs. 500
For SC/ ST candidate- Rs. 250
1st February 2020, 12:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.

Pay scale allotted to TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Rs. 35,900 to Rs. 1,13,500 (level - 13) per month.

Vacancies are available in TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is only one post.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/.
2nd February 2020, 01:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Junior Mechanical Engineer in TANUVAS will be on the basis of written test or personal interview. The last date to apply for this post is 27th February 2020 and the application fee is Rs.500 and for SC/ST it is Rs.250.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tanuvas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?