12th May 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of NIEPID Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Statistical Assistant recruitment of NIEPID. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th May 2020, 06:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of NIEPID Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Selection criteria of NIEPID Statistical Assistant recruitment:-

> Qualified candidates will be called by National Institute for the empowerment of persons with intellectual disabilities for certificate verification, personal interview and written test if necessary
14th May 2020, 09:38 PM
Thik Hai

NIEPID Statistical Assistant recruitment:

-->> Selection Procedure:

Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Interview.

-->> Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 June 2020.
15th May 2020, 11:33 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities) Statistical Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities) Statistical Assistant recruitment is only one post.

For more information, you can visit their official websitehttp://www.niepid.nic.in/ .
15th May 2020, 01:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Statistical Assistant comes under Group C of NIEPID.

As per advertisement released for this recruitment, selection of candidates will be done based on merit criteria provided by Ministry.

You can read the notification and its details at Click Here .
15th May 2020, 03:40 PM
Deadman11145

<> Selection procedure for NIEPID statistical assistant recruitment is for prelims exam, mains exam and interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for mains exam. Candidates qualifying in the selection process will be hired as in NIEPID.
15th May 2020, 03:47 PM
Mantun Bhai

As per the detailed advertisement released for recruitment of Statistical Assistant under NIEPID, the selection will be based on Merit as decided by the organisation.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://niepid.nic.in/emp%20012020.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?