6th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for Data Entry Operator recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

7th July 2019, 04:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published a recruitment notice for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis. There are total 278 vacancy for various posts like Data Entry Operator, Receptionist, Lab Attendant, Mali, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Modellar, Head Cook, Store Attendant, House Keeping Staff, Account Assistant etc. Eligible candidate for the respective position can apply offline by post to BECIL Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 on or before 30/06/2019. After shortlisting the candidate selection process will be made based on the interview.

7th July 2019, 05:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment?

For the position of Data Entry Operator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.

In order to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment, the candidate should be a BCA Graduate/Graduate with MSCIT from any recognized institute/university.
Candidates should possess speed of 8000 keys Depressions per hour to be eligible.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official notification attachment link.

7th July 2019, 07:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Data Entry Operator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.becil.com.

7th July 2019, 08:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Data Entry Operator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited:

~~ Selection will be based on written test and interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.

7th July 2019, 10:21 PM
Mantun Bhai

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Written test & interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website.

7th July 2019, 10:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment will be based on interview. The other eligibility criteria are:-

==> Candidate must have done a BCA or graduate with MSCIT from a recognized university.

==> For data entry the speed of 8000 key depressions per hour is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the EDP machine by the component authority.

7th July 2019, 11:23 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants india limited :

Selection will be based on Interview

And coming to eligibility criteria you just go through the below facts.

Eligibility required to apply for data entry operator in Broadcast Engineering consultant recruitment:

>>You should have completed BCA or graduate with MSCIT.

>> Must have a typing speed of 8000 depressions per hour on EDP machine.

>>Age should be below 30 years.

8th July 2019, 01:46 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for Data Entry Operator recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.
Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment will be based on Interview. Interested candidates provide an active Mobile Number and valid E-mail ID for the registration process. Candidates can download the application form from the official website -> Click Here !!

Application Form -> Download

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?