28th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?

I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ through DRDO recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

31st July 2018, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?

Candidates interested for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment, can visit their official website at (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English...g=homebody.jsp) and apply.

The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of a computer based test which are divided into Tier I and Tier II. Candidates who qualifies both the examination, will get selected.
1st August 2018, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?

Selection procedure in DRDO for the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment will be done in three phases as mentioned below.

1. Written Examination-I (CBT)
2. Written Examination-II (CBT) (Subject Wise)
3. Interview

Candidate who will perform well in all above mentioned rounds, they will be selected for the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ in DRDO.
4th August 2018, 02:47 AM
Narendra2121

Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment is as follows.

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Two Tier Computer Based Test (CBT): Screening Test (Tier 1) and Selection Test (Tier 2).
21st March 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant %u2018B%u2019 recruitment?

What interview is conducted for a senior technical assistant in DRDO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?