26th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in DRDO recruitment as a Trade Apprentice. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

1st March 2019, 09:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of Interview.

The date of Walk-in-Interview for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment is 14th March 2019 between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.

You should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised institution to be eligible to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment.
1st March 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in DRDO recruitment as a Trade Apprentice. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Candidates are selected for the DRDO Trade Apprentices recruitment through Walk-in Interview. Eligible candidates may report between 9.00 am and 10.00 am on 14th March, 2019 at DROMI, NPOL (Landmark – near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi) with all certificates / documents in original and duly completed application with a recent color passport photograph pasted on it, along with self attested copy of each certificate. There are 30 Trade Apprentice vacancies are available in different trade / discipline.
1st March 2019, 05:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment, will be done on the basis of walk in interview. Interested candidates can visit the venue and attend the interview. They have to register themselves at the official website at first.

Add: DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi.

Web: www.drdo.gov.in
1st March 2019, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment is carried out through interview. Candidates must have passed ITI/ ITC equivalent in relevant trade from any recognized institution/university are eligible to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment. Eligible candidates fulfill the educational qualifications may report between 09.00 AM and 10.00 AM on 14/03/2019 for Walk in Interview at DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi) with all original required documents. There are total number of 30 vacancies available for this recruitment.
2nd March 2019, 12:52 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.

** As per my knowledge, the applicants will be required to produce original certificates at the time of Interview.

IMPORTANT DATE

** Starting date for submission of online application:

12th December 2018

** Last date for submission of online application:

31st December 2018

** Last date for payment of application fee:

31st December 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?