19th November 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Junior Engineer through ESIC Delhi recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

24th November 2018, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment?

Selection Process of ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ESIC, Delhi

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) shall be made on the basis of the merit position in the written examination. This written examination is a computer based test in which you should secure good marks to get selected finally.

>> Written Exam (Computer Based) will be Objective Type Multiple choice of total 200 marks. Examination pattern is given below,

@ Paper I - Objective Type - (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning & General Awareness - 50 + 50 marks
@ Paper II - Objective Type - General Engineering (Civil or Electrical) - 100 Marks

Total duration of exam - 2 Hours

Click here for Official Notification
26th November 2018, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment will be done on the basis of merit position in the computer based written examination. The Computer Based Written Examination shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/ Intelligence.
27th November 2018, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination, which will be of computer based. Candidates who qualifies the examination with good marks are selected for the above mentioned position.
27th November 2018, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There will be computer based objective paper of two hours. There are two papers, one for general intelligence and awareness and second one is for Electrical or Civil Engineering.

The final selection of candidates will be based on performance of candidate in computer based test.

To know syllabus, Syllabus .
28th November 2018, 03:49 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer recruitment:

Selection Procedure:

Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.

For more information, you can visit https://www.esic.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?